One paragraph reviews on art, movies, books, and pop culture by a know-nothing who knows it all

Monday, January 29, 2007

There He Is Again

Have you ever suddenly started to see a person in your neighborhood again and again? You don't know his name or where he lives, but you get to know his routine simply because you continue to cross paths. Something similar has happened to me, but the man appears to me only on movie and television screens. Within the past month, I kept seeing the same actor pop up in supporting roles in films, such as "Marie Antoinette," "Birth," and "Children of Men." It finally came to a head when I rented "The Constant Gardener" and saw him yet again. Who are you?!! I did a little research and found out that he's Danny Huston, son of director John Huston and half-brother of Anjelica. Although his resume is pretty short, he's played supporting roles in pretty good films. Keep your eyes peeled because I bet you'll start seeing this stranger too.

Labels: